Friday, June 28, 2013

South Weber, Paulene Markham's Backyard

South Weber, Paulene Markham's Backyard, Utah, 2013

Paulene Markham said she saw whatever it was walking along the ridge of a hill behind her house a week ago Sunday.

Miss Markham said she was about a half mile from it. She was standing at her kitchen sink, getting a drink of water about 4 p.m., when she looked up and saw it on the hill.

"I looked at it and I thought, 'Well, I'm going crazy,'" she said. "Then, I walked away from the window and came back, and it was still there." Miss Markham said she was frightened and curious, but she didn't go outside to get a closer look. She said she was home alone, it would have taken a snowmobile to get up the hill, and she was late for church anyway. So she left the house and went to church, telling only one friend about it.

"I really don't know what it was, I just don't have the slightest idea, because I don't know if I believe in Bigfoot," Miss Markham said.

Source: Valerie Schulthies, Deseret News, February 12, 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment