Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Christmas Meadows



Christmas Meadows, Uinta Mountains, Utah, 2010

Written Account:

June, 2001

During the night of June 12-13 while camping with my family and a friend's family I had a sighting of what I believe was a Bigfoot.

The weather had turned cold and it had started to snow so both families decided to sleep in my friend's Suburban. Sometime between 11pm and 2am I was awakened by the feeling that I was being watched. I looked to my right to find out if I could see anything but I was unable to so I tried to go back to sleep. However I could not shake the feeling that I was being watched and when I opened my eyes I looked out into the meadow in front of the suburban and saw a creature I believe to have been a Bigfoot because it was walking upright heading north through the meadow. I would guess its height to have been between 6.5 to 7 feet.

It was dark and a little overcast but the full-moon offered decent lighting. It had snowed earlier that day and into the evening

I saw this biped at a distance of 75 to 100 yards on a party cloudy night with enough moonlight to determine that I was seeing an upright animal. The sighting lasted only a few seconds and took perhaps four steps as it walked into the woods and out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment