Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sundance Canyon

Sundance Canyon, Utah, 2012

As I have had it related to me by first hand account, one witness said he was going up Sundance Canyon with college friends on a wintery and snow driven night. Blizzard was the reality of weather. As I recall his account they had passed Robert Redford's famous ski resort and were considerably higher in altitude, I believe headed to Aspen Grove.

A bunch of college guys in a Volkswagen Bug. As they advanced slowly up the road they saw suddenly before them a giant, massive, what seemed to them to be a bear. However, bears don't walk on two legs. They stopped the car. . . .

(The rest of the story may be told at Night of Sasquatch). This would have happened in the late '60's or early 70's. I would have to ask the witness for another review of his account for accurate details, and to see if he still remains by his story.

Source: Utah County Sasquatch Investigative Society

-----------------

I have tried to contact the source author regarding the rest of the details of this encounter but have had no luck.

1 comment:

  1. That area seems to be a hot spot. I had a close encounter up there while hunting. Something charged down the hillside breaking huge branches then stopped right before the road embankment and grunted at me twice. I quickly got out of there. It was not a bear, elk or any other animal i have encountered.

    ReplyDelete