Friday, March 16, 2012

Twin Spring, Nevada












Twin Spring, Nevada, 2011

Occasionally a report will be so close to the Utah border that I am compelled to go and see the location.  This sighting happened south of Wendover, Nevada in 2006.

I have been out on the west side of Utah's Great Salt Lake recently photographing for my lake project and in December decided to head out and photograph this bigfoot sighting location.  Here is the witnesses account:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wendover, Elko County, Nevada 2006

My name is Tracy, I live in a border town on the Nevada - Utah line called Wendover, maybe you have heard of the Bonneville Salt Flats?

I have lived here for over 14 years and enjoy going out into the hills and finding old homesteads, I have seen most of the critters that live in this area, but I watched something I have never seen before. I have asked people I know here if anyone ever reported a Bigfoot before, all I got was a bunch of joking, so I thought I would ask you. I was about 43 miles south of town off of highway alternate 93 and up in the tree line looking for arrowheads when I saw it. Well it was about 300 yards uphill from me, about five foot tall, brown and walked upright and it walked up a grade that took me a good 10 minutes to get up and this thing did it like it was nothing!

But I did not smell anything like I have read about and did not find one single footprint. So what I am asking have you heard of any sightings in this area? If so, I would like to know and I will always bring a camera from now on.

The terrain where I was at is at lower level of the mountain is mostly scrub oak and up higher an mix of scrub oak, pines lots of bushes and two small streams very hilly opening to a big valley. The locals call it Twin Spring. There are many arrowheads in area because the Indians lived there a very long time.

As for what I saw, it was about five feet, red/brown hair its arms were very long, I mean its hands were below its knees it took very long strides when it walked. The thing did not have much of a neck, it was like its head sat right on top of its shoulders and I did not get a good look at its face. Its arms swung wide back and forth and it looked like its hands were very big.

I am going back today 10/01/2006 and going to stay for two days, I am going to hike in the area and go up higher, hope this thing is not mean. I will take pictures of the area and send them to you. Thank you

Tracy Sebastian

SOURCE: BigfootEncounters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment